Wednesday 15 May 2013

Pull list 15/05/13 - the "my money saving plan is finally working" edition


So, finally the pull list is down to a manageable number of titles, and I can stop despairing at the size of the "to be read"  long box, and actually start reading some of them!

Fingers crossed this will mean a few more articles coming up on here in the near future.

Saving money may have just been ruined though, as I've been offered a ticket to MCM at the end of the month, and I can't decide whether to trust my brain and pass on it, or to use my normal approach and grab it with both hands. Hmm...

While I ponder, here are this weeks books:

DC

Fables #129

Dynamite

Bionic Man vs Bionic Woman #5

IDW

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic #7 

Image

It Girl & The Atomics #10



No comments:

Post a Comment